The Panel Session "Urban transitions and implications for the Global South: can we grasp the opportunities?" is now available on YouTube.
On May 11th 2023, Leiden Delft Erasmus Universities (LDE Global) and the Nuvoni Centre for Innovation Research organised a panel discussion on "Urban Transition in the Global South" which aims to explore the challenges and opportunities for sustainable urban development in rapidly changing cities.
The panel was moderated by Dr. David Dodman - Director at the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of Erasmus University.
- Prof. Dr. Shuaib Lwasa (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Prof. Dr. Ibidun O. Adelekan (University of Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Dr. Roberto Rocco (Delft University of Technology)
- Ms. Mandipa Bongiwe Ndlovu (Leiden University)
- Ms. Beatrice Hati (Nuvoni Centre for Innovation Research, Kenya)
The panel discussion was held at the Mauritshuis in The Hague and was also livestreamed in Zoom. Online participants were able to ask questions via the chat function in Zoom.
This is the recording of the livestream May 11, 2023