Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Universities and partners cordially invite you to join us on Thursday, the 11th of May, for a panel discussion on "Urban Transition in the Global South" at the Mauritshuis which aims to explore the challenges and opportunities for sustainable urban development in rapidly changing cities.
We are delighted to welcome you to this event both online or in person. We hope that you will find the discussion insightful and thought-provoking. Our panelists will share their expertise and experiences on the topic, and we look forward to a lively exchange of ideas and perspectives.
The panel will be moderated by Dr. David Dodman - Director at the IHS Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam - who brings extensive knowledge and experience in the field of urban planning and development.
Our distinguished panelists are:
- Prof. Dr. Shuaib Lwasa (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Dr. Paul Mukwaya (Makarere University, Uganda)
- Prof. Dr. Ibidun O. Adelekan (University of Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Dr. Roberto Rocco (Delft University of Technology)
- Ms. Mandipa Bongiwe Ndlovu (Leiden University)
- Ms. Beatrice Hati (Nuvoni Centre for Innovation Research, Kenya)
12.00h – 13.00h: Walk in & Lunch
13.00h – 14.00h: Panel Discussion
14.00h – 15.00h: Q&A